- 250 grams of chicken breast
- 1 lettuce
- 1 onion
- 100 grams of shelled walnuts
- 1.5 spoons of olive oil
- Shred half lettuce with scissors and cut half onion in strips.
- Lay down the olive oil on a cooking pan heating on slow fire.
- Pour the olive oil in a cooking pan heating on slow fire.
- Cut (and eventually clean) the chicken break in two or four even parts and lay them down in the pan.
- Prepare the walnut cores wrecking them with hands turning quite often the meat heating in the pan.
- Once these last one acquires its vivid white color barely burnished by heat, cut them in pieces and mix them up with onion and lettuce.
Ideal for those who need fast and healthy #proteins in light courses. Although is preferable to serve it at room temperature, it can be consumed according to personal taste. Another variant is to seal the chicken in #breadcrumbs before cooking.