- 2 eggs
- 80 grams of red onion
- 100 grams of Porcini mushrooms
- 10 grams of parsley
- 2 spoons of olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 garlic clove
- Sprinkle an heating pan with oil and put in the washed and sliced porcini remembering to wheel on and off.
- Make some onion rings or slices, shred the parsley and slice the garlic.
- Now, conjoin the sliced garlic with the heating shrooms and crack two eggs in a separate pot.
- Join the parsley and the onion rings with the eggs and mix it up with a fork.
- Reduce the kettle intensity, pour the mix in the pan with cooked shrooms and seal with its cover for a minute.
- Turn the result in a flat dish.Buon appetito!
- Reduce the kettle intensity, pour the mix in the pan with cooked mushrooms and seal with its cover for a minute.
- Turn the result in a flat dish. Buon appetito!
Tipical winter omelette to keep us warm over the season. Another more caloric variant could be substitute or add #potatoes with porcini.